Imbeciles Self Stairway
Ex: The same evil is done in slaving, tormenting and killing, say, chimpanzees as is done in so injuring human imbeciles. Ex: It is already evident that he is a cretinous buffoon . Ex: Modern preppies try to be assholes , probably because they think it's cool, and never quite make it .... Find out how to say imbecile in different languages. We have thousands of swear words from every language in the world!
Translation of Imbécil in Spanish
Spanish word for imbecile, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Learn how to say imbecile in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker.... 29/03/2018 · I suppose you're using "decent" to mean "adequate" or "complete" but that's different from "imbecile". Click to expand... I wanted to say something like "intellectually normal" but …
imbecile translation English to Spanish Cambridge Dictionary
Imbecile translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words. how to use foxit reader app to read Idiot, imbecile, and moron were, not so long ago, used in a psychological classification system, and each one was assigned to a fairly specific range of abilities.
imbecile French translation - bab.la English-French
I could play the imbecile and say that since Mr Radwan is using tactics that discredit the House, I shall call upon my friends to join forces to reject his oral amendment. how to say what happened in french imbecile translations: imbécil, imbécil, imbécil. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary.
How long can it take?
Imbecile definition of imbecile by The Free Dictionary
- imbecile translation English to Spanish Cambridge Dictionary
- Translation of imbecile in Spanish Oxford Dictionaries
- Imbecile Define Imbecile at Dictionary.com
- Imbecile in Spanish English to Spanish Translation
How To Say Imbecile In Spanish
Definition of imbecile in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Meaning of imbecile. What does imbecile mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word imbecile. Information about imbecile in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms.
- Translation of imbecile at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more.
- Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability, as well as a type of criminal. Portuguese É um termo em desuso especialmente pela conotação ofensiva que adquiriu e vem sendo substituído por deficiência intelectual de grau moderado.
- imbecile - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. All Free.
- Imbecile translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words.